If you have any concerns about a specific mole or any new skin changes, then Check4Cancer can provide you with fast track access to our Skin Diagnosis Clinics via our SkinHealth network. We have specialist priority clinics, located throughout the UK, that are open and reserved for skin diagnosis appointments. We understand that during this period NHS access is limited and we are offering this service to self-pay customers for £175.
What can I expect at my Skin Diagnosis appointment?
- An experienced skin cancer nurse will conduct an assessment of moles/lesions of concern using Dermoscopy* Please note that the nurse can only check up to a maximum of three moles/lesions of concern due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- High quality digital and dermoscopic images will be taken of any suspicious moles/ lesions
- Following your appointment, you will receive a mole/lesion results letter within five working days of your appointment. The results letter will contain any images that were taken on the day for your records.
- If any abnormality is discovered, SkinHealth can assist you with a referral to your GP or a private consultant for further investigation.
* Dermoscopy is a non-invasive method to examine your skin. A dermatoscope is a hand-held instrument, a bit like a magnifying glass, which can magnify an area by up to 10 times. The nurse will normally put some lubricant on your skin and then will place the dermatoscope on your skin so they can examine the area very closely. This process does not hurt or affect your skin.
Who is this service for?
- If you are concerned about a specific mole or new skin changes, this service is for you.
How do I book my appointment?
Skin Diagnosis Clinics OPEN NOW
|GP Plus Ltd||Edinburgh||Open|
|Medical Suite Scotland||Glasgow||Open|
|Darras Hall||Newcastle||18 June|
|Pall Mall Medical||Liverpool||18 June|
|Pall Mall Medical||Manchester||9 June|
|South Manchester Diagnostics||South Manchester||Open|
|Egbaston Private Medical Practice||Birmingham||Open|
|Inhealth Diagnostics||Milton Keynes||Open|
|Litfield House Medical Centre||Bristol||9 June|
|The Bridge Clinic||Maidenhead||8 June|
|Medical Imaging Partnership||London||Open|
|193 Whitecross Street||London||Open|
|Lyca Health||Canary Wharf||Open|
|The Wellness Therapy Centre||Croydon||Open|
|Farnham Physiotherapy and Sports clinic||Farnham||Open|