1. SkinHealth UK
- This website is owned and operated by Check4Cancer Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06447912 and with a registered office at Lower Court 3-4, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge Road, Cambridge, CB22 3GN.
- Check4Cancer reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) this website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Check4Cancer will not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
2. Equality & Diversity
C4C provides a range of screening and diagnostic cancer services, as well as genetic counselling and genetic testing. A number of our cancer screening tests are only available to clients of a certain sex, age-range, family history or lifestyle history but clients will not be excluded on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. Certain tests are excluded from patients who are pregnant or breast feeding on clinical grounds, eg. screening mammography.
3. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This website and the information contained in this website (the “Check4Cancer Content”) are intended for information purposes only and do not constitute advice.
- You should not rely on the Check4Cancer Content when making any decision, including but not limited to any decision relating to your choice of a screening. Check4Cancer recommends that you carry out your own investigations before choosing any screening listed on this website. Check4Cancer users should carefully consider the need for screening by consultation with their GPs.
- Accordingly, the Check4Cancer Content is provided on an “AS IS” and an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy.
- Check4Cancer makes no warranty that your access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
- To the extent permitted by law, Check4Cancer excludes all liability for any loss or damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with your use of or reliance on the Check4Cancer Content or the availability of this website or any other website linked to this website.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You agree that you will:
- ensure that any details supplied to Check4Cancer in order to register for screening are accurate and to advise Check4Cancer if such details change;
- not attempt to transmit through this website anything that contains a virus, worm, trojan or other harmful component;
- keep confidential and not disclose to any other person or allow any other person to use any username and/or password you are supplied with by Check4Cancer to allow you to access and/or use this website; and
- be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use by any other person of any username and/or password you are supplied with by Check4Cancer to allow you to access and/or use this website.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you agree that Check4Cancer is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Check4Cancer Content (including without limitation the design, text and graphics of the Check4Cancer Content, all software and source codes connected with this website and any algorithms used by this website) are owned by or licensed to Check4Cancer.
- You agree that you will:
access and use the Check4Cancer Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on the Check4Cancer Content are removed in whole or in part;
- not download, copy, reproduce, transmit, store, sell or distribute any of the Check4Cancer Content without the prior written consent of Check4Cancer;
- not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website; and/or
- not change, modify, delete or misuse data contained in this website.
6. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
7. GOVERNING LAW
8. CONTACTING Check4Cancer
8. SIGNING UP
1. By signing up for this clinical service I understand that clinical information, including clinical photographs and scans, will be stored by Check4Cancer Ltd (Check4Cancer) (trading under BreastHealth UK, ProstateHealth UK, SkinHealth UK and Check4Cancer) and may be used in an anonymised way for educational, commercial or clinical publications. All abnormal results will be copied to your GP, if GP details have been provided, and Check4Cancer will follow up the results of any abnormal screening test to verify the final outcome.