Regular skin cancer screening can result in early detection, this is crucial in saving lives.
That’s why at SkinHealth UK we offer state of the art skin cancer screening in private clinics across the UK.
Our skin cancer screening services include:
- Mole screening and skin examination service for early detection of skin cancers
- 2nd Opinion – a follow up with a dermatologist if abnormalities are detected during screening
- OneStop Clinic – a more detailed check if further diagnosis is required and where mole removal can take place
Our private skin cancer screening services are available across the UK to private individuals and businesses wishing to offer occupational health screening to their employees.
Why choose SkinHealth UK for private skin cancer screening?
Backed by a team of specialist nurses and consultants our services offer you the following benefits:
- Our skin cancer screening service offers early detection and a treatment path that leads to successful treatment outcomes.
- You receive your results from our mole screening service within 5 days, allowing any issues to be addressed quickly.
- State-of-the-art screening equipment, including dermoscopy, is used at our clinics, ensuring accurate and reliable results.
- We can handle the entire treatment process from detection to mole removal meaning you don’t have to deal with lots of different healthcare providers.
- New skin cancer clinics opening across the UK mean you can find a clinic close to work or home.
- Quick service - there are no long waiting lists and consultations usually take less than 30 minutes.
- You can choose to have any abnormalities dealt with at one of our private skin cancer clinics or by the NHS should you prefer.
- We offer occupational health screening services so that you can implement early detection schemes for your employees.
- Privacy and confidentiality is ensured throughout the process and SkinHealth UK is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Most importantly our early detection skin cancer screening services provide you with peace of mind.
Visit the following pages for more information about; skin cancer, sun safety, our screening services or to find a clinic.
To speak with someone about your requirements or to arrange an appointment please contact us.