Our Skin cancer services are made up of two different clinics
Why choose SkinHealth UK for private skin cancer screening?
Backed by a team of specialist nurses and consultants our services offer you the following benefits:
- Our skin cancer screening service offers early detection and a treatment path that leads to successful treatment outcomes
- You receive your results from our mole screening service within 5 days, allowing any issues to be addressed quickly.
- State-of-the-art screening equipment, including dermoscopy and high resolution digital photography, is used at our clinics, ensuring accurate and reliable results.
- We can handle the entire treatment process from detection to mole removal meaning you don’t have to deal with lots of different healthcare providers.
- New skin cancer clinics opening across the UK mean you can find a clinic close to work or home.
- Quick service – there are no long waiting lists and consultations usually take less than 30 minutes.
- You can choose to have any abnormalities dealt with at one of our private skin cancer clinics or by the NHS should you prefer.
- We offer occupational health screening services so that you can implement early detection schemes for your employees.
- Privacy and confidentiality is ensured throughout the process and SkinHealth UK is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.