Our Skin cancer services are made up of two different clinics
This service is for anyone with concerns about new or growing moles. This involves a detailed examination of your moles, and a complete skin examination, to give you peace of mind and ensure early detection of any problems.I want to have my skin checked
OneStop Mole Removal
Once it has been established that you have a mole which needs to be removed, you can book an appointment at our OneStop clinics. Moles removed within the clinic will be sent to a pathologist for interpretation.I want to have my mole removed
Why choose SkinHealth UK for private skin cancer screening?Backed by a team of specialist nurses and consultants, our services offer you the following benefits:
- Our skin cancer screening service offers early detection and a treatment path that leads to successful treatment outcomes.
- You will receive your results from our mole screening service within 5 days, allowing any issues to be addressed quickly.
- State-of-the-art screening equipment, including dermoscopy and high resolution digital photography, is used at our clinics, ensuring accurate and reliable results.
- We can handle the entire treatment process, from detection to mole removal, meaning you don’t have to deal with lots of different healthcare providers.
- New skin cancer clinics opening across the UK mean you can find a clinic close to work or home.
- Quick service – there are no long waiting lists and consultations usually take less than 30 minutes.
- You can choose to have any abnormalities dealt with at one of our private skin cancer clinics, or by the NHS should you prefer.
- We offer occupational health screening services so that you can implement early detection schemes for your employees.
- Privacy and confidentiality are ensured throughout the process and SkinHealth UK is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.